Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Few Recent Snapshots // Christmas & Snow

Hey y'all!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I did. We just stayed home like we always do... cuz there's really no place like home for the holidays. ;) I just thought I'd share a few pictures I took on Christmas Day. Well, not all of these were taken *on* Christmas, but they're all Christmas-y pictures, so.... yeah. hahah :P Hope you enjoy!





Sam was glad once we opened presents, because he loves laying under the tree. ;)







Oh yeah....
and we had a white Christmas! :)








 A family picture for the holidays! We're squinting like crazy because the snow was so bright. :P And I'm still wondering why I'm wearing that bulky coat while the rest of my family is toughing out the cold and looking so nice. Hahah... ohhhh well.

-  -  -

** Happy New Year, everybody!! **

{much love}

14 comments:

  1. I love the bokeh lights!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I never can resist taking those bokeh pics every Christmas. ;)

      Delete
  2. Greetings from the Philippines!
    Have a blessed 2013 Lindsay!
    May God bless you and your family more this year!

    :) Jillian Myka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jillian! God bless! :)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe that the Holidays have come and gone already! And that snow... how beautiful! Very sweet photos... ;)

    Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Shannon... the holidays went by way too fast! It really is a special time of year. I'm glad you liked the pictures. :)

      much love!

      Delete
  4. Lovely pics, Lindsay! I was actually thinking "Look at that, Lindsay is the only one being sensible and wearing a coat, the rest of them must be absolutely freezing..." Lol!! What a nice-looking family! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, that's funny, Julia! :D Yeah, I was cold even with the coat. I don't know how they all went without coats! :P Aww, thanks! ;)

      Delete
  5. Lindsay!! So nice to see you blogging again! I don't know why I haven't been on here before, but I randomly checked out your old blog because I hadn't seen anything in a loonnnng time - no wonder!! I love your new look! Hope your year has been a great one so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy Hannah! Good to hear from you. :) I'm glad you like the new blog! It's nice to start fresh sometimes... I've definitely been enjoying the new space. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      {much love}

      Delete
  6. Awesome photos, and Sam is adorable! I love cats like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yes, I'd have to agree - he's pretty stinkin' cute! :D

      Delete
  7. I adore the Christmas lights photos. Those are incredible! So colorful!

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. I always try to respond to my wonderful readers, so be sure to check back for replies. :)